Terms & Conditions
FOR THE SUPPLY OF DVDs, Blu-rays and Merchandise
1) THE CONTRACT BEWEEN US. Clearvision.co.uk is the trading name for Gold Ant Entertainment Ltd, its mail order outlet. Clearvision.co.uk is wholly owned by Gold Ant Entertainment Ltd. Clearvision.co.uk must receive payment of the whole of the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received Clearvision.co.uk will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. (Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us).
2) PRICE The prices payable for goods that you order is as set out in our web site at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to update prices as necessary. Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced in which circumstances we will not be obliged to provide the goods at the incorrect price. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated, subject to change in taxation.
3) AVAILABILITY OF GOODS YOU ORDER I. The total cost of your order is equal to the price of the items ordered II. Availability: We will do our best to fulfill your order within the time stated, but we cannot guarantee this in every instance. We will inform you of any problems immediately. III. Shopping at Clearvision.co.uk is safe and guaranteed. All of the information you give us is private and secure. We do not sell or rent information about our customers.
4) DELIVERY OF GOODS TO YOU I. Clearvision.co.uk will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give Clearvision.co.uk for delivery at the time you make the order. II. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 7 working days of your order. III. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once the goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and Gold Ant Entertainment Ltd will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
5) CANCELLATION & RETURNS You may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of delivery to you. Such notice may be given by phone, mail, fax or email. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us at the time of cancellation. On cancellation for whatever reason, you must return the goods to us at your cost unless we agree otherwise. Where goods are being returned because they are faulty or incorrect we will meet the cost of return but we ask that you allow us to nominate the carrier.
6) LIABILITY I. If the goods clearvision.co.uk delivers are not what you ordered, are damaged, defective or the delivery is an incorrect quantity you must notify us in writing at the (clearvision.co.uk 36 Queensway, Ponders End, Enfield, Middx, EN3 4SA) of the problem within 30 days of receiving the order. In line with UK Distance Selling Regulations you may return the goods to us in their original condition within 30 days of your order for a complete refund. For all sealed software packs e.g. CD/DVD the items must be unopened with the licence seal still intact. The goods need to be returned in mint condition and with the delivery note or invoice listing your unique order number and your name and address. II. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 working days of the date on which you ordered them you must notify clearvision.co.uk in writing of the problem. III. If you notify a problem to clearvision.co.uk under this condition, clearvision.co.uk will, at your option, either: Make good any shortage or non-delivery; or replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or refund to you the amount paid for the goods. IV. Gold Ant Entertainment Ltd shall be under no liability whatever to you for any indirect loss or expense (including loss of profit) arising out of a breach of its obligations unless you have previously given notice that such loss is likely to be incurred in the event of breach. V. Nothing in this contract is, however intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Gold Ant Entertainment Ltd's liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
7) FORCE MAJEURE Gold Ant Entertainment Ltd shall not be liable for any default due to any act of god, war, civil commotion, strike, lock-out, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or other event beyond its reasonable control.
8) INVALIDITY If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which Gold Ant Entertainment Ltd excludes its liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
9) AGE REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIFIC GOODS Where you place an order for age-restricted goods, you confirm that you are of an appropriate age for the goods you are buying. We reserve the right to cancel your order if we reasonably believe that you are not legally entitled to order certain goods.
10) GOVERNING LAW The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law, and the English courts shall have none exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
11) INTERPRETATION In these terms and conditions: I. Clearvision.co.uk means Gold Ant Entertainment Ltd and any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business; Queensway Digital Ltd; 36 Queensway, Ponders End, Enfield, Middx, EN3 4SA Reg 08921999 II. working day means every day of a calendar year apart from Saturdays, Sundays and statutory and public holidays; III. us means Queensway Digital and you together; and IV. you and your means the person ordering the goods under these terms and conditions.